Thursday 19 July 2012

30 days lolita meme - Day 9

Today's entry is here again!!!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days




Day 9 - 10 things you will never do in lolita

1. I will never cook in lolita, there's too much chance I get my clothes dirty from it.




2. Well this subject is quite controversial according to the loli secrets, but I will never have sex in my lolita clothes!


3. I will never go to a sportive activity in lolita. I did go to a laser quest game in lolita and that was fine since it's not for long and not very intense. I'm talking more about jogging, roller, bicycle, etc.




4. I will not go to an interview in lolita, even if it is for a more casual company. It doesn't look too professional and would attract bad attention towards me. The only exception would be for a lolita clothing store, but that kind of store doesn't exist here yet.




5. I will never go to a club or big non-lolita party in lolita. It's really not a good place for this fashion with all the people who are drinking and not paying attention to what they're doing.




6. I will never paint or use markers in lolita. I somehow manage to get my hand full of paint or marker when I use them so I would not take the chance to be dressed in lolita while doing those activities.



7. I would never sleep in lolita for obvious reasons.




8. I will not go outside in lolita if the weather is really horrible and could damage my clothes and shoes.




9. I will not eat too much in lolita. With the dress and al the layers it is simply uncomfortable when you belly is a bit too full.




10. I will not go outside alone at night in lolita unless I'm coming back from a meeting or event. Even so, I feel terribly uncomfortable when it happens. It is just not safe to be dressed like that in the middle of the night when you are walking alone.




This one is not that interesting. 
Hopefully next day will be better!


Thanks for reading!
*Kinerai*











No comments:

Post a Comment