Tuesday 17 July 2012

30 days lolita meme - Day 6

Today's entry is here! :)
 
Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days
 
 
10 things you can't live without in lolita

1. I couldn't live without my head eating headbow! I absolutely love that kind of headbows and can only find them in the lolita style. My head feels naked when I don't wear one of those when I'm dressed in lolita.



2. Petticoats are a major part of the lolita style. I really like the feeling of wearing one. I wouldn't imagine myself wearing a flat dress anymore!
 
 


3. I wouldn't be able to go out in lolita without at least 1 plastic jewelry piece. I really like AP's jewelry style, with the plastic material and the cute colors and animals. I even wear them sometimes without being dressed in lolita. It gives me a feeling of being myself a bit more when I can't dress in lolita.


4. I couldn't imagine wearing a lolita dress without lace! I feel that pieces of lolita clothing without lace on them aren't totally fitting into the fashion. I love looking at the lace patterns on AP dresses especially. They often relate to the print of the dress.
 
 


5. My local community! If I was all alone I would almost never get occasions to dress in lolita. I would try dressing up when I go out, but being alone is far less interesting than being with all the wonderful girls from my local comm.
 
 
 

6. As I've seen someone else write in their blog, I also think money is a must in lolita! You won't go really far without money to buy your brand or material to make your own dress. Money is always in the way of every single hobby/passion you can have unfortunately.
 
 


7. Having supportive friends is important. I wouldn't be able to wear this beloved fashion if I hadn't at least one friend to support me. It is hard when someone close to you dislikes your tastes. But when you are not alone, it's so much easier to deal with it. I have my mom and some friends who don't approve of my choices, but my bf and other friends are encouraging me so I feel really happy.


8. Self-esteem! It is important to be confidant and have a lot of self-esteem to be comfortable in the lolita fashion. If you have to go alone and people are looking at you and sometimes insulting you, you have to be able to deal with it and continue to be proud of who you are. Stick to what you like and don't listen to some random rude people who try to destroy your pride. 


9. I wouldn't go far without my make-up in lolita! I love to take the time to put on my foundation and mascara before going to a meeting. I feel prettier with make-up on as most of us do and I think it is important to take time to make yourself all pretty when you wear lolita.




10.  Last ting I wouldn't live without in lolita is probably my hair. I do wear a lot of wigs for cosplays, but I feel that I need to use my real hair for lolita. Taking the time to do my hairstyle before a meeting is one of my favorite moments. I've grown to love my hair over the years and I am proud to use it instead of a wig when I dress in lolita. I'm planning to let it grow even more until it reaches the bottom of my back.
 


Woah it's so late and I was suppsoed to go to bed earlier today... I shall run to my bed now!
Thanks for reading!
*Kinerai*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment