Tuesday 17 July 2012

30 days lolita meme - Day 7

Here is today's entry!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days



Day 7 - 10 people who inspire your lolita style

1. Libellule. Her username on youtube is Libellule13malou. I discovered her through youtube. I was very happy to hear her speak in French. She was often posting her new dresses that she was receiving and she seems so nice. I really appreciate her sweet style.




2. Saina is also one of the lolita's I really appreciate on youtube. She often posts tutorials and hauls. She is a friend of Libellule I think (according to their pictures and some of their videos). She seems sweet and has some good tutorials up on youtube. I haven't seen many of coords, but her make up and beauty tutorials are interesting.




3. Shelby Cloud. I also discovered her on youtube. She gives a lot of advices for lolita and I really learned a lot from her videos. Her coords are simply gorgeous and I wish I would be able to coordinate like her. 




4. RosieOs. I know she quit lolita for Gyaru but I did admire her when she was a lolita. She was very honest and her videos were fun and her coords were nice.



5. Princesse Pudding. She is also a user on youtube. While I do not intend to try a similar hairstyle as hers, I appreciate her honesty and admire her self-esteem. She has her own particular style and is not afraid pf saying what she really thinks.




6. Princess Peachie! I really like her. She is really sweet and I love her style. I also discovered her on youtube and I enjoy watching her tutorials and funny videos.




7. Lilmisskaikai. I saw one of her videos of youtube about her transformation from an ormal girl to a sweet lolita. I'm sad that I cannot seem to find more stuff about her because I like her style and would like to see more. I saw some of her pictures on deviantart though so I guess she might be more active there.




8. Spider who writes the Spidergalaxy blog here on blogger. I like her style it is original and you can see she put time into her coords.







9. There is a lolita friend whose style I really like in my local comm. I don,t know her username on egl but I suppose it's the same as in the forums. So Doumdoum always manages to make sweet look very elegant and beautiful. She is also a wonderful loli mother!







10. And finally, as a sweet lolita I cannot forget to mention the AP designers Maki and Asuka. They created the beautiful brand of Angelic Pretty and their wonderful prints. Therefore they are very inspiring to me in the lolita fashion.




That's it for today! It was difficult to think about all the people who inspire me, but I think I managed to find the most influencing ones.

On a side note, I have a very important test tomorrow for a job that I want to get. I need to color backgrounds in an animation program for the test but I still don,t know what it will be like. I practiced, but didn't know what to practice at the same time... wish me good luck! I really need this job, it could be the first step to finally getting my animation career started! 


Thanks for reading!
*Kinerai*



No comments:

Post a Comment