Wednesday 11 July 2012

30 days lolita meme - Day 1

Yes, I am posting again tonight!
I wanted to do this meme since the first time I saw it. I know we are technically already tomorrow, but let's count this as my entry for July 11th (it is 1 AM here).

So let's take a look at the schedule for the next 30 days!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.
 
 
Day 1 - 10 things about your lolita bubble

I'm not too sure about what is a lolita bubble, but my guess after seeing the others' replies is that it is your lolita habits/little world.
 
1. I really like to lolify my apartment to the maximum. Every time I get a chance, I buy a cute version of an usual item that would be dull otherwise. For example, I have cupcake shaped plates instead of round plain ones and almost all my glasses and mugs have cute prints on them.



2. I have so many stuffed animals that they take at least 40% of the total space I have in my apartment and most of my lolita bags are stuffed animals too of course.
 
 

3. I have an obsession about pink and cute things. So much that my boyfriend feels his manlyness go away each time he comes to visit me. Hell yeah, I have an Hello Kitty sheet set! (but I need to change it since it is too old now). 
 
 

4. I am not really that girly and cute in real life, especially at home. I spend most of my time in pajamas without any make up or hairstyling whatsoever. The only time I put make up and good looking clothes on is if I need to meet someone or if I have a job interview.
 
 

5. I'm a total nerd, and so are some of the other lolitas in my community. I loved video games since a fairly young age and would most likely sell all my brand if I had to chose between lolita and my games. I must have around a total of 200 games if it's not more. I do own only a few consoles though since the new ones are so expensive. I do have 3 game boy advance (2 are broken though), a nintendo 64, a gamecube, a wii, a nintendo DS and a PS2. My goal is to buy all the old consoles to play the old games I loved so much back then.



6. I like to collect. I collect anything really. This is a part of lolita that I love. I love to collect brands and accessories. I feel so happy every time I add something new to my wardrobe. What I have collected so far in toys, games and clothes is almost crazy. I have spent so much on collecting that I cannot even count. But I'm not a collector freak that keeps everything in the box though, I unpack my new stuff and play with it. I like to look at my stuff very often, especially my pokemon cards and lolita dresses.

(Yes this is really my Pokemon collection!).

7. When I wear lolita I cannot stop touching my accessories, touching my hair and playing with my petticoat. Accessories and clothes in lolita is so cute and frilly that I always feel the need to play with everything in my coord. 
 
 

8. I may say that my favorite brand is Angelic Pretty, I noticed while making my new wishlist that most of the dresses I want are from BTSSB, I love some of their prints and their dresses fits me most of the time.
 
 
 
9. One of the reasons why I love lolita is because of my body type. If you only see my measurements and weight without seeing my picture, you would think I am a heavy man. When I wear a dress I feel and look very feminine and you cannot see that much that I don't have a very apparent waist line. I also like to crossplay because I do look much better in a man's cosplay than in an anime girl's. But I'm working on my weight right now for the upcoming convention and for the sake of fitting in my new dream dress.

(Yes there is a dead Mickey there XD)


 10. I dream of one day being able to wear lolita everyday! It would be my ideal life. I would be able to wear casual lolita on the days I would feel a bit less motivated and would wear really elegant dresses for big events. I would go out with my boyfriend in lolita more often and would not fear to wear my dresses more than a few times anymore
 
I hope this is what a lolita bubble is... anyways if you feel it wasn't that, you can always tell me what it was supposed to be in the comments and I could redo the answers that didn't fit with the concept of lolita bubble.

Thank you for reading and stay tunned for the other days of the meme!
*Kinerai*

No comments:

Post a Comment