Wednesday 18 July 2012

30 days lolita meme - Day 8

After a very busy day, here is the meme post of today!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days



Day 8 - 10 songs that inspire you for lolita

I have to be honest here. I don't know much music... and especially not songs that give a lolita feeling. I will try my best to find the ones that inspire me for lolita. I feel that the songs that inspir eme are strangely more gothic than sweet and cute. So let's try this! Please note that I'm a huge fan of Japanese music, therefore the songs will probably all be in Japanese.

1. BARBiE BARBiE by Aira Mitsuki

   

This song has a very sweet and pink feeling to it. I feel like putting on make up and dressing up when I hear it! It also gives me the feeling that I need to go shopping eheh...



2. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima



I feel this is on of the best lolita songs you can find. It has this dark gothic feeling to it. The song is creepy and cute at the same time. The violin is simply beautiful too.



3. Tsukema Tsukeru by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu



 Everything in this song inspires me a fairytale. It's really cute and weird in a sweet way. I love that this song is about putting on fake eyelashes. I never managed to put a pair on myself though sadly. Of course Kyary has other song that inspires me for lolita, but I think this one is the most appropriate one because of what it is saying.



4. Lacrimosa by Kalafina

 

I really love this band along with Fictionjunction. This song has a very epic and dark feeling to it. The violins and the beautiful voices are so elegant and powerful. It truly fits the classic and gothic lolita styles.



5. Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi by ON OFF

 

This is Vampire Knight opening for the first season. While it is not my favorite song, it somehow inspires me the gothic lolita style. I'm not sure if I like the anime, but the opening definitely gets stuck in my head.



6. A Stray Child by Yuki Kajiura


I couldn't find any official videos for this one so I had to take a fanmade video about the anime (dothack//sign). This song feels kinda childish because of the cute sounds but in reality it is really dark and sad. Again, I feel it is related to the gothic style but also bitter sweet. I liked this series too, but it was hard to understand in the end.



7. Omna Magni by Yoko Kanno



I discovered this song via new ground a few years ago. I wasn't expecting this to make me feel so sad. I like the feeling of this song. It is really cute and creepy again at the same time. I guess the video also helped me to like it. The animation is very simple but full of emotion too.



8. Dango Daikazoku from CLANNAD




This is the ending for Clannad anime. I never watched it but I find the song so cute! I feel like having a whole bunch of plushies by my side when I hear that song. 



9. Waltz in general. I took the one from Dmitri Shostakovich for an example.



Waltz are always so elegant. They are very inspiring for the classic style. I don,t particularly listen to waltzs, but when I hear one I think of victorian style and classic lolita.



For the last one, I decided to put in a song that inspires me a lot but isn't lolita at all. It is a song that inspires me for personal projects mostly.

10. The Image Theme of Xenosaga II by Yuki Kajiura


 
Each time I listen to this song I can imagine a story and characters interacting, or even an animation sequence without any particular goal. It always gives me a burst of creativity. I used to listen to it before going to bed.


That's it for today!
See you tomorrow.

*Kinerai*



No comments:

Post a Comment