Tuesday 23 October 2012

Little life update

Hi lovelies!

I just wanted to make a quick update about my life/work. It kinda have something to do with lolita so I thought it would be good to mention the changes that happened recently in my life.

So I was working in a fast food restaurant not so long ago, but the conditions were pretty poor and I really wanted to quit. I worked there for about 2 months. I was really sad and didn't feel comfortable. I hated the fact that I couldn't take care of myself... I couldn't do my hair, couldn't put any make up on and couldn't put other clothes than the ugly uniforms (they weren't even comfortable). My legs were getting very ugly from all the time I stayed on my feet for too long and I really wanted to quit before it could get worse. In my family, every woman has problems with the veins in their legs and I know I am getting those really soon so I wanted to, at least, slow the process a bit and take care of my legs.

For all those reasons, I really had to quit. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to find a job I really wanted to get. So I am now working in a fabric store! I saw a lot of great fabrics that could make dozen of beautiful lolita dresses. I can't wait to learn more about sewing and begin to make a few pieces by myself.

So this is what I am doing at the moment. I hope I'll be able to stay in that position for a long time and get the chance to finally work more on my personal projects.

I don't know yet which style I'll talk about next, but it should be soon.

Have a good day or night! (depending on your country).
*Kinerai*

No comments:

Post a Comment