Tuesday 3 January 2012

Packages through the mail #2

So today when I came back from work at night, there was a big box waiting in front of my door, alone in the cold.

I was so happy to see it! It was a pretty rough day and receiving that dress today was the best thing that could happen!

So let's see what was inside!


I love receiving AP bags, I collect them!




So I finally got the Vanilla-chan set in black! I'm so happy!


Again, it is a perfect fit! Another dress that wasn't supposed to suit me according to HelloLace. Well, for something that was supposed to be way too small for me I feel really comfortable in it! Please excuse my ugly hair on the picture, I just came back from work and walked 20 minutes in the cold and wind >.<


Side view of the dress and socks.


That's it for this package! Next one will be coming directly from the AP online store! It is not shipped yet but should be here this week or at the beginning of the next one.
Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you are enjoying my blog so far!
See you soon!

*Kinerai*


3 comments:

  1. Aww, another cute dress! May I ask how much you paied for the whole set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :3
    It was only 300$ + shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that´s a great price for such a cute set :)

    ReplyDelete