Tuesday 12 June 2012

Update

Hi lovely people!

It's been a while since the last time I posted. Let me assure you that I am doing alright and that a big post will be up soon.
Last Saturday was our annual lolita meeting here in Québec! We were around 60. It was an awesome meeting and everyone was so beautiful! I am waiting for the last bit of pictures to be uploaded on facebook by the others before making my post on the event.

If I don't see any new pictures in 2 days I'm going to make the post anyways. I really want to talk about that fantastic day and share the pictures with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!
Here's a little bonus picture to help you wait. We went to this wonderful place for the afternoon tea. This is only half of us though since not everyone was going to the tea. The restaurant's manager is even on the picture, at the top.


Have a nice day... or night!
*Kinerai*

No comments:

Post a Comment