Tuesday 7 August 2012

30 days lolita meme - Days 23 to 28

So after a very busy weekend at Otakuthon, I'm back and ready to post all the meme days that I didn't get to do because I was too busy.

Are you ready?
Here we go!

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
 
 
 
Day 23 - A picture of your handwriting 
 
I don't see the poitn of this, but here is my handwriting... it has nothing special really.
 


Day 24 - A picture of you from a meet
 
I have plenty of pictures from meet, I,m not necessarily on them though. Here is the best I could find. As you probably know, I'm the one on the left.
 
 

Day 25 - Your favorite lolita themed artwork
 
While I perfectly know that this picture is not following the rules, it is the one that I find the best so far of what I've seen on deviantart. The characters are well constructed and I like their poses and the colors. I juge as an artist and not as a lolita.
 
 

Day 26 - Your Facebook profile picture
 
My profile picture is kinda weird but it does look lolita... here it is. Even if it doesn,t show, I was wearing my Milky-chan applique JSK.
 
 


Day 27 - One song that fits your favorite lolita style
 
My friend just showed me this cute song from Kingdom Hearts 3D, it does feel sweet and cute, just like sweet lolita!
 
 
 
 

Day 28 - A picture of the perfect lolita location

There is a place in Québec city called Old Québec which is really perfect for the classic style especially. It looks old fashioned and has a beautiful scenery. Thre are horses and the sea is nearby too.



It seems I'm done with all the late meme posts.
See you tomorrow!
*Kinerai*


No comments:

Post a Comment